Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

SYAWAL KELUARGAKU - ABOUT MYSELF (IMD208)

Hello, Today i wanna share my experience in making video for my subject IMD208, Which i has give the title 'SYAWAL KELUARGAKU - ABOUT MYSELF'.

In this video, I has give an explore about my family which is very happening and the video was shoot at my village in the first of aidilfitri 2013. The video is directed and shoot by me and i was using the most popular and trustable editing sofware Sony Vegas PRO12 to edit the video.

All my family was very excited to acting and making the process of this video. The duration of video is 7 minutes and 4 second. This movie takes 3 days to full finish the process with help of my friend and also my lovely family. I want to wish very-very thank you to all who was involved in making this video. Thank you very much. You can watchh the video in my youtube channel 'syafiqzulhadim' Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL6s3pxppVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Anda munkin meminati :