Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

TUTORIAL VIDEO IMD 208

Hello, today i will share something that i have learned in my information management subject IMD208 which is making video tutorial.

My title of video is 'Tutorial mengikat tali leher' In this video it will guide you how to tie band with the step by step. The duration of video is 4 minutes and 3 second. This video editing was using most popular software which is Sony Vegas PRO 12.

The actor of this video is my friend which named Taufik Md Guzali, Audio by Syafiq Zul hadim and cameraman by Aizuddin which is my class mates.

You can watch the video on my youtube channel which is named 'syafiqzulhadim' and subscribe my channel to the latest video. Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Anda munkin meminati :